Sunday, November 3, 2013

Info Stainless Steel Undermount Kitchen Sink - Double Bowl

i shopped many web sites, Lowes and Home Depot before deciding on this sink. The quality is excellent and the price is unbelievable. The 16 gauge thickness is a plus since most sinks that I priced were only 18 gauge and three times the price. My wife is also very happy and we all know if she's happy I'm happy.
I'm very satisfied with this purchase; it fits just right my new granite countertops. I love the undermount sink 'casue the sink is tucked under the countertops neatly. Don't forget that there are no predrilled holes for faucet and soap dispenser; it's a perfect choice when you replace old countertops. The drainage bowls come with this product; usually at the store, you have to purchase those seperate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment